Dunearn Secondary School
Siem Reap, Cambodia
1. Collaboration with not-for-profit association Working for Children (WFC) in cultural exchange activities to conduct interactive programs for the orphans from Rainbow Orphanage
2. Interaction with the orphans helped to provide them with basic academic education, as well as vocational education, such that they will be useful not only for their own futures but also to the community that they belong to.
3. Involvement in project “Duck Coop Building” for WFC to raise more ducks for the less fortunate
4. Students had to run a pre-trip donation drive to purchase materials for the project and necessities for the orphanage.
5. Visits to iconic landmarks Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon and Phnom Bakheng
6. Experiencing the traditional Khmer dance performance and Cambodian traditional arts and crafts