Empowering leaders of tomorrow
There is a common question of many certified kayakers: “What is the next step after you have attained your kayaking certifications?” Put your skills to good practice, of course!
Challenging, inspiring and transforming, the expedition experience is a powerful force in shaping young people and empowering them to identify and realise their ambitions. Youths benefit from every aspect of the expedition, from conquering their fears, making new friends, to revealing their character and realising their potential.
Asian Detours has our own center based in Pulau Ubin, an excellent launch off site for kayaks to various expedition destinations. We support our sea kayaking expeditions with our very own Safety Boats that are designed to comply with IMO standards.
We also provide the highest quality safety net, comprising of:
- Detailed pre-event screening of participants
- Detailed ground information regarding safety and security
- Member of an international rescue network which includes military response, and is activated through the use of satellite beacons
- First responders and first response instructors
- Safety boats with facilities for emergency communication using international protocols
- Internationally certified safety crew
- Full trauma kits available
- Activity-specific personal accident insurance
- Professional indemnity and Public Indemnity Insurance coverage